Suitable for manual dish washing for people with delicate skin
This gentle organic detergent is suitable for cleaning all kinds of dishes.
Phosphate-free detergent formula safely copes with grease and other types of dirt even in cold water.
Qualitatively and safely washes the dishes without extra efforts!
Contains an organic glycerin, obtained from vegetable origin. It moisturizes hand skin, protecting it from damage by the hard chlorinated water, prevents the destruction of the nail plate.
Contains an essential oil of lemongrass – a natural component, that gives the product a light fresh fragrance.
Contains 98.4% of natural components
– contains safe herbal ingredients
– can be used without gloves – doesn’t cause skin irritation
– effectively removes impurities
– makes dishes sparkling and stain free
– effective even in hard water
– cares for your hands and nails
– perfectly washed away with rinsing
– removes old stains of grease
It does not contain hazardous chemicals:
– phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
– synthetic dyes, aromatizers
– EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
Apply a small amount of detergent onto a sponge or dish. You may dissolve one tablespoon of detergent in 1 liter of water (temperature 20-40°C) and wash the dishes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Attention! This product must be used only for its intended purpose. Not for drinking or eating! Children can use the product with adult supervision only. In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water. If necessary, consult a doctor.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C 12-16 fatty alcohol sulfate, Myristyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Benzyl Alcochol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Lemongrass essential oil, Glycerin organic****, Preserving agent, Citric acid.
** – the components of vegetable origin
*** – organically certified raw materials